The winners have been selected!
2014 American Advertising Award Competition
Recognizing that the ADDY Awards has long been the largest advertising competition in the United States, they are taking on a new name in 2013: The American Advertising Awards. The competition is still a three-tier, national advertising competition where entries start in over 150 markets around the United States where they vie for recognition in local competitions.
Join us at the Inland Empire’s American Advertising Awards on Friday, March 7th, at the Mission Inn in Riverside.
AAF Inland Empire Twitter
- Facebook tells advertisers whether their ads led to purchases.
- The Hershey Company has a new logo. What do you think?
- Facebook target their ads based on how strong someone’s signal is when they visit the social network.
- This how brands engage with trends. 10 Brands Got Creative with Ice Bucket Challenge.
- 10 Brands Got Creative with the Ice Bucket Challenge. You will love what they did. Enjoy!