The winners have been selected!
2014 American Advertising Award Competition
Recognizing that the ADDY Awards has long been the largest advertising competition in the United States, they are taking on a new name in 2013: The American Advertising Awards. The competition is still a three-tier, national advertising competition where entries start in over 150 markets around the United States where they vie for recognition in local competitions.
Join us at the Inland Empire’s American Advertising Awards on Friday, March 7th, at the Mission Inn in Riverside.
AAF Inland Empire Twitter
- Our Big Dog event has begun! If you’re not here your missing the secrets of the inland empires big dogs.
- RT @inlandempireus: Join the AAF for lunch at the Mission Inn today – FOUR Big Dogs Speak http://t.co/MYtwfTxWEQ @aafinlandempire
- RT @inlandempireus: The Big Dogs Speak: Secrets to Success in Traditional Media Advertising – http://t.co/XyYLWYZlta @aafinlandempire #adve…
- Less than 48 hours until the FOUR Big Dogs Speak http://t.co/b64BwqxejX
- U have one week to purchase ur FOUR Big Dogs Speak April luncheon event http://t.co/0OqPMUrfiq