The winners have been selected!
2014 American Advertising Award Competition
Recognizing that the ADDY Awards has long been the largest advertising competition in the United States, they are taking on a new name in 2013: The American Advertising Awards. The competition is still a three-tier, national advertising competition where entries start in over 150 markets around the United States where they vie for recognition in local competitions.
Join us at the Inland Empire’s American Advertising Awards on Friday, March 7th, at the Mission Inn in Riverside.
AAF Inland Empire Twitter
- #ADDY Gala committee meeting happening now at @TheMissionInn Spanish Patio #Riverside. Beautiful night for a meeting http://t.co/jph1JaSbqK
- November event big update! “Go for ADDY Gold!” now free & hosted by @WestwoodColl #InlandEmpire Register today! http://t.co/FJlevxB04c
- Go for ADDY Gold! Register for our upcoming November’s program
- Save the date! #AdEthicsAAF Twitter Chat Oct. 22 w/ Wally Snyder http://t.co/e3vGPshLrP
- RT @theguildcc: In a couple weeks a growing art movement will converge on the quaint city of Redlands for the October DTR Artwalk. http://t…