The winners have been selected!
2014 American Advertising Award Competition
Recognizing that the ADDY Awards has long been the largest advertising competition in the United States, they are taking on a new name in 2013: The American Advertising Awards. The competition is still a three-tier, national advertising competition where entries start in over 150 markets around the United States where they vie for recognition in local competitions.
Join us at the Inland Empire’s American Advertising Awards on Friday, March 7th, at the Mission Inn in Riverside.
AAF Inland Empire Twitter
- What an amazing turn out @ last night’s Meet the Board Mixer! Looking fwd to a fantastic year ahead!
- @jonburgess Trust us, we were bummed you weren’t there!
- @Ernestine_Ll TY for joining us and for becoming a new member! Looking fwd to seeing more of you this year :)
- We cannot wait to meet you! Our Meet the Board event is this Thursday. Here is the link to register. http://t.co/z5OWnOjcZx
- Great article on the benefits of color psychology for a brand. http://t.co/90ecuy0Au9