Great Cupcakes And Great Deals in Downtown Riverside
Caption: Inland Empire Cupcake Fair “Cupcakes for a Cause” on May 4, 2014 at the Riverside Convention Center. Cupcake judging, tasting, live entertainment, free massages, vendors and lots of activities!
(Riverside, CA) Sample great cupcakes and enjoy some great deals brought to you by the Second Annual Inland Empire Cupcake Fair and the Riverside Downtown Partnership. This year’s “Cupcakes for a Cause” is on Sunday, May 4, 2014, at the Riverside Convention Center.
“’Cupcakes for a Cause’ is not only about cupcakes and fun but we’re also about giving back to the community by contributing to social and cultural non-profit organizations that impact our local community. That’s why proceeds from the event benefit Community Connect and the California Riverside Ballet. Another goal of the Cupcake Fair is to encourage the economic well-being of the surrounding business community,” said Su Pak, founder of IEShineOn.com and creator of the annual Inland Empire Cupcake Fair.
While the event at convention center on May 4th focuses on cupcake tastings, judging, giveaways, live entertainment, and other activities, the Cupcake Fair encourages event guests to visit the surrounding Downtown Riverside area and take advantage of the discounts being offered by participating businesses in celebration of the Cupcake Fair.
“There are wonderful downtown businesses participating with great discount offers,” said Pak. They include:
- Back to the Grind, 3575 University Ave., 951-784-0800, 10 percent off purchase
- Gram’s Mission BBQ Palace, 3527 Main St., 951-782-8219, Daily specials include one side & drink – $6.99
- Downtowne Books, 3582 Main St., 951-682-1082, 20 percent off purchase
- D Dogs Restaurant, 3557 University Ave., 951-686-2176, 10 percent off food purchase
- Sweet Epies Bakery & Café, 3540 9th St., 951-781-6778, $2 off total purchase over $10
- Molinos Coffee, 3660 Mission Inn Ave., 951-347-9518, buy one get one half off
- Antonious Pizza, 3737 Main St., Ste. 105, 951-682-9100, 10 percent off purchase
- PIP Printing & Document Services, 4093 Market St., 951-682-2005, www.printmystuff.com, 10 percent off purchase with payment at time of order
- Pixels, 3535 University Ave., 951-683-7957, buy one, get one half off any food item of equal or lesser value
- Hideaway Café, 3700 Main St. (Lower level in Mission Galleria), 951-686-0950, 10 percent off food purchase
- Upper Crust, 3573 Main St., 951-783-3149, free drink with meal
- Pacific Stiks Chinese Cuisine, 3737 Main St., Ste. 106, 951-782-0938, 10 percent off purchase
- Reveille, 3545 Main Street, 775-773-8345, www.reveillelife.com, 50 percent off first month of unlimited classes (for new clients only)
- Sweet Vintage Décor, 3541 Main St., 951-532-4627, 10 percent off entire store (select items excluded)
- Riverside Art on Main, 3730 Main St., 951-403-8509, buy one get one half off scented cupcake candles and two for $10 electronic vapes e-liquid
- The Nature of Things, Fine Flowers & Botanicals, 3512 9th Street, 951-204-2149, $10 off a flower order of $50 or more
Tickets are on sale now. Visit IEShineOn.com/cupcakes for packages including VIP early entry specials and group rates.
Sponsored by IEShineOn.com/cupcakes, a website for finding the best dining, shopping, attractions and fun events in the Inland Empire. The Inland Empire Cupcake Fair is also sponsored by Key Sponsor California Cake Decorations & Supply Co. in Redlands
“Professional and amateur baker booth space and sponsorships are available but are filling up fast,” said Pak. “The response from bakers and vendors has been excellent.”
For more information call: Su Pak (909) 257-8862 or go to IEShineOn.com/cupcakes.
[twitter items=”10″ title=”IE Shine ON – Twitter” username=”ieshineon”]