Agencies Team Up To Present First In A Series Of Workshops
Claremont, CA – Business owners/creative directors Robin Lindblom of Think Tank Designs in Chino Hills and Janine Perry of perry design + advertising in Claremont, team up to present the first in a series of personalized workshops designed to empower and inspire business brands.
“BRAND MATTERS | discover why” How do you know when it’s time to re-brand your business? is the theme of the first 2-hour workshop planned on Wednesday, April 30th, 2014.
Lindblom notes “Personalized, hands-on workshops on hot topics, will help business owners and marketing managers gain insight and a better understanding into best practices and trends, and how to apply that knowledge to a re-brand strategy.”
Lindblom and Perry recently underwent successful re-brands of their agencies, which determined the focus of the first workshop.
What: BRAND MATTERS Workshop
When: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 from 11:30am – 1:30pm
Where: perry design + advertising, 206 W. Bonita Avenue K2, Claremont CA 91711
Cost: $195, includes lunch
Pre-Register: Seating is limited, pre-register at perryadvertising.com/happenings or call 909-626-8083
At the workshop, you will learn:
- If your brand still represents your company
- How to define your companies unique selling point
- The difference between a re-brand and an evolution, and which is right for you
- If you’re creating a disconnect with your audience through constant change
- Top 5 mistakes of a re-brand
Robin Lindblom, Owner, Creative Director - Think Tank Designs
Robin has been an active part of the design industry for over 15 years. As Owner and Creative Director at Think Tank Designs, coming up with big ideas, achieving client objectives and managing projects has been her focus.
She is extremely passionate about design and works hard to expose herself to new ideas and cultures, which open her to new design solutions resulting in numerous awards of recognition for Think Tank Design’s Web and Graphic Design work.
She also teaches Graphic Design at the Art Institute, where she has been directing student work and finding creative ways to explain design concepts and industry best practices for the past 8 years.
Janine Perry, Owner, Creative Director - perry design + advertising
Janine has steadily grown perry design + advertising since 1997. She has over 27 years of experience in graphic design, advertising, marketing and public relations. She has worked with a wide range of clients including: retail shopping centers, health & beauty, automotive, entertainment, restaurants and non-profits throughout Southern California.
perry design + advertising has won the American Advertising Federation ADDY Gold, Silver and Bronze awards for advertising and marketing campaigns for local businesses.
Janine continues to provide leadership and grow her skills through her contributions and membership in the following organizations: 2014 Board of Directors for the American Marketing Association of the Inland Empire; Past-President, Board Member and ADDY judge for The American Advertising Federation of the Inland Empire; and Claremont Chamber of Commerce.
perry design + advertising
- @IEShineOn Looking forward to catching up next week, now which coffee house?#claremont
- RT @B2Community: 15 Free Content Marketing Tools To Make Your Life Easier http://t.co/pczZqr26Xc
- RT @cablender: Visit the California Blender for great California Events & Entertainment. http://t.co/SV1bleU65B http://t.co/7KpgwHrHZE
- @KFRGHeather @PDAie Thanks Heather…us dog lovers need to stick together
- @JulieSone our adopted handsome guy! http://t.co/je00eqSBve
Think Tank Design
- Fellow art fans, Bergamot Station in Santa Monica is an Arts Center that has been around for many years and is… http://t.co/oLGeA3KSwG
- I recently finished another promotional video for a client. This one is promoting the client’s Kickstarter… http://t.co/SZAIBwCX9P
- Think Tank Designs & perry design + advertising are teaming up to present the first in a series of personalized… http://t.co/3hM5vZYE11
- Think Tank Designs & perry design + advertising are teaming up to present the first in a series of personalized… http://t.co/segGRFoxL1
- Great video about type designers. Something most of us take for granted. http://t.co/UkrOMYq0hq