Singer and YouTube Sensation AJ Rafael to Give Talk at PRSA-IE Luncheon
What does it take to attract over 500,000 YouTube subscribers and over 10 million video views? Join us on April 16 as local YouTube musician, AJ Rafael, shares with us a behind-the-scenes look at the business of YouTube, lessons on collaboration, and important insights into personal branding.
AJ will also speak about:
- What it takes to develop a following of raving fans
- The behind-the-scenes business of YouTube
- The importance of collaboration and networking
- The necessary habits for long-term success
- And insights on developing your personal, online persona
WHAT: Professional Development Lunch & Presentation by singer AJ Rafael
WHEN: April 16, 2014, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown, 3500 Market Street, Riverside, CA 92501
Food and beverage included in the cost of lunch ticket.
- $30.00 Member meeting ticket
- $35.00 Non-member meeting ticket
- $25.00 Student meeting Ticket
For more information and to register: www.prsaie.org
More about AJ Rafael:
Arthur Joseph, otherwise known as, “AJ” Rafael, has grown up all around music. He started his journey into music started at the age of four. AJ is a graduate of the Berklee College of Music. He’s a native of Moreno Valley and currently resides in Riverside. AJ now finds himself not only performing on YouTube but all over the globe including venues in Australia, Canada, Austria and the Philippines.
AJ is recognized consistently in the Top 20 on Billboard’s “Uncharted” Chart, since January 2011. His fans have shown their true influence when AJ’s “Red Roses” album was released in June 2011 in US stores nationwide and digitally on iTunes, charting in the Top 10 Pop albums and #13 on Billboard’s “Heatseeker” chart.
- One more reason to attend the #PolarisAwards on 11/19: The @TonyGuerrero Quartet! http://t.co/r8Tu82muGa http://t.co/Y1usFJW0Kd
- RT @PRDailyNews: WARNING: Avoid (at All Costs) Sites that Promise to Let You Hack Other Facebook Users http://t.co/QCOE5uCt7Z #PR
- RT @PRNews: 10 Storytelling Tips for PR Pros http://t.co/I8efi4NCqe
- RT @FontanaPD: Join us for our 1st FPD Open House this Sat from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Family fun and free giveaways while they last. http://t.c…
- RT @PRElevated: 18 students are DC Bound for @prssanc! We are so excited. @UVUPRSSA #prssa #prssanc @UVUcomm http://t.co/aVXnP1y2UK
- More: http://t.co/12dTvNq5BV @PRSSANational @CBUPRSSA @PRSSA_CSUSB @lasierranews http://t.co/8eEMQXdHdy
- This is going to be awesome! http://t.co/bwfkcZESDr @PRSSANational @CBUPRSSA @PRSSA_CSUSB @lasierranews http://t.co/8U2wyXvRtS
- RT @PRDailyNews: Compelling Content is: Clear and specific (�nuff said) http://t.co/rrG5uZa6BM
- RT @CapriItalianMSR: Certified #organic grocer @WFMpalmdesert opened its store Wed., Sept. 24 in #PalmDesert! #health #food #nutrition
- RT @ReadyOC: Today is the last day of National Preparedness Month! It’s never too late to take action: http://t.co/NHijWbdw1e #NatlPrep #NP…