The Public Relations Society of America – Inland Empire (PRSA-IE) chapter is calling for entries for its 2014 Polaris Awards. The annual awards recognize public relations tactics and programs that successfully incorporate sound research, planning, execution and evaluation. These awards represent the highest standards of performance in the public relations profession in the Inland Empire.
All submissions, or a portion of the entry, must have been executed between June 1, 2013 and June 1, 2014. In addition, all submissions must meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Company/client resides in the Inland Empire, except for student category.
• Project was executed in the Inland Empire, except in the case of a student project, which may be a proposal rather than an executed project.
• Open to members of PRSA Inland Empire and non-members.
• Entry Deadline: Friday, August 8, 2014
• Final Deadline for Entries – Friday, August 22, 2014
• Awards Ceremony – Wednesday, November 19, 2014
ENTRY FEES – New Affordable Fees!
• PRSA Inland Empire Members
• Entry Fee: $45 per entry (must be uploaded by Friday, Aug. 8, 2014)
• Final Entry Date Fee: $65 per entry (must be uploaded by Friday, Aug. 22, 2014)
• Entry Fee: $60 per entry (must be uploaded by Friday, Aug. 8, 2014)
• Final Entry Date Fee: $80 per entry (must be uploaded by Friday, Aug. 22, 2014)
NEW THIS YEAR! Online Submissions
• The PRSA Inland Empire Polaris Awards submissions are now 100 percent online
• Simple, easy steps to follow.
• Easy upload of entries via Dropbox.
• No postage or delivery charges.
• Save on paper and supply costs with no binders or copying needed.
For more information and to register: www.prsaie.org