San Bernardino Black Culture Foundation Announces the 2013 Black Rose winners
(San Bernardino, CA) “The San Bernardino Black Culture Foundation is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 Black Rose, Humanitarian of the Year and Community Service Awards,” said Troy Ingram, incoming program chair of the Black Rose Awards and a member of the Black Culture Foundation. They are:
Humanitarian of the Year:
• A. Majada, CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of San Bernardino
Community Service Award:
• Ronald E. Cochran, Assistant Sheriff, San Bernardino County Sheriff Department
Black Rose Award:
• George Bowser, Principal for San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
• Eula Charles, Supervising/Lead Case Manager with Time for Change Foundation
• Anita Dimery Riley, Retired
• Dr. Robert L. Fairley, Pastor of New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
• The Honorable Judge Richard T. Fields, Judge of the Superior Court of CA, County of Riverside
• Dr. Keyisha Holmes, Founder of DVIDED NO MORE and Asst. Principal at Perris Union H.S.
• Dr. Kennon Mitchell, Asst. Superintendent for San Bernardino City Unified School District
• Miriam Vickers, CEO of MVickers Foundation
A banquet will be held Friday, September 13, 2013, at the National Orange Show, Valencia Room, in San Bernardino. Further information can be obtained from Troy Ingram at (909) 278-7215 or Margaret Hill at (909) 864-3267.