RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., (September 23, 2013) – The Fall fashion season is swiftly approaching, and to celebrate, Victoria Gardens will hold an all-new “Passport to Fall Fashion” event on Thursday, September 26, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.! This free Fall fashion event will feature meet and greets with some of the area’s most famous fashion bloggers and influencers, as well as free tastings from participating Victoria Gardens’ eateries, and special discounts and giveaways.
“At Victoria Gardens we pride ourselves on being one of the area’s leading fashion destinations,” explained Melina Ferraez, Director of Marketing for Victoria Gardens. “With new Fall fashions now hitting our stores, we are giving our shoppers a chance to enjoy an exciting preview of all that Fall has to offer, while also enjoying free food, tips and giveaways at this fun new event.”
According to Ferraez, shoppers who attend the Passport to Fall Fashion event will have the opportunity to discover Fall’s most important fashion tips by chatting with leading fashion bloggers during special meet and greets throughout the shopping center.
“Shoppers can take the advice they receive from our fashion experts and put it into action immediately by checking out what’s new in their favorite stores throughout the event,” Ferraez added.
The special fashion blogger meet and greets will take place at various stores throughout the mall. Participating bloggers include:
- Kier Mellour from Fashion Addict, appearing at Banana Republic.
- Jenny Wu from Good, Bad and Fab, appearing at GAP.
- Tammy Gibson from A Mom in Red High Heels, appearing at White House Black Market.
- Sonia Castaneda, from Sccastaneda’s Beauty Diary, appearing at Sephora.
- Sheryl Luke from Walk in Wonderland, appearing at bebe.
To attend the new, free “Passport to Fall Fashion” event, guests can check-in at Victoria Gardens’ Guest Services desk at 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 26. Guests will receive their Passport to Fall Fashion, which gives them access to all the events, special discounts, and meet and greets. Passports are limited to the first 500 people who check-in.
In addition, Victoria Gardens is offering a special giveaway to Passport to Fall Fashion guests. Shoppers who spend $100 at any participating specialty shop during the event will receive a $20 Victoria Gardens gift card. Department stores will not be included in this promotion. To claim the gift card, guests must bring their receipt and voucher to Guest Services.
Special prizes will also be given throughout the evening to those who follow Victoria Gardens on Instagram and post photos of the event using hashtag #PTFF.
In addition, the following stores will feature special discounts and/or food samples throughout the event:
- Banana Republic – Guests who present their Passport to Fall Fashion will receive 25 percent off their entire purchase.
- bareMinerals – Guests will receive a Bronze High Shine Eye Color with a purchase of $50 or more. Guests can also enjoy free samples from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf while they shop at bareMinerals.
- bebe – Guest will receive 15 percent off one regularly priced item.
- Francesca’s – Guests who present their Passport to Fall Fashion will be entered into a raffle to win a free jewelry set. Manilaville Café will also be offering shoppers tasty samples while they shop at Francesca’s.
- Fuzziwig’s – Guests who purchase a half pound of bulk candy will receive a free soda.
- L’Occitane – Guests will receive complimentary hand massages and deluxe samples. See’s Candies will also be in the L’Occitane store providing free chocolate samples to guests.
- MAC – Guests will receive a complimentary make up demo, including a customized sample of foundation or skin care. IT’SUGAR will also be featuring a Candy Bar inside the MAC store.
- New York & Company - Guests who present their Passport to Fall Fashion will receive $25 off a purchase of $75 or more. This offer will double to $50 off a purchase of $150 or more. Only one certificate or discount is available per purchase (pre-tax). The store will also be hosting a candy bar by Fuzziwig’s.
- Sassy Fashion – Guests will snack on mini pin-up themed cupcakes while shopping, and those who present their Passport to Fall Fashion will receive a free hand-made Andy’s Eye Candy hair clip with a purchase of $10 or more. Hot Dog on A Stick will offer samples of hot dogs and lemonade, and will hand out kids’ hats in the store.
- See’s Candies – The first 25 customers who present their Passport to Fall Fashion and purchase one pound of candy will receive a limited edition See’s Candies crystal dish. Limited to one dish per customer.
- Sephora: Guests who present their Passport to Fall Fashion will receive a trendy express service. This service includes a 15 minute consultation featuring Sephora’s trendiest eye look. Consultations will be based on availability.
- The Art of Shaving – Guests can enjoy a free product demonstration and free sample, plus 10 percent off one entire purchase. Mr. Chef will also be providing guests with food samples while they shop.
- White House Black Market – Guests can enjoy $25 off a $125 purchase of any full-price merchandise.
- Express – Guests will receive $40 off a $120 purchase, and $30 off a $100 purchase.
- GAP – Guests can enjoy 25 percent off one regularly priced item.
For more information on this event and how to register please contact guest services at (909) 463-2829.
Victoria Gardens is a 1.5 million square-foot, open-air, regional town center located in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., at the intersection of I-15 and Foothill Boulevard. The shopping center is anchored by Macy’s, JCPenney, AMC Theatres 12, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, and features more than 170 premier shops and restaurants. In addition, the center features the unique Rancho Victoria Food Hall, as well as 40,000 square feet of Class-A office space. For hours of operation, directions or other information, visit www.VictoriaGardensIE.com.
Victoria Gardens is a joint development of Forest City Enterprises, Inc., a publicly traded (NYSE: FCEA and FCEB) national real estate company, and Lewis Retail Centers, a member of the Lewis Group of Companies, one of the nation’s largest privately-held real estate organizations.