SBETA is offering free workshop, “Criticism & Discipline Skills For Managers & Supervisors” on Thursday the 21st, from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
23 straightforward solutions to the performance problems you face…
Problem employees drag down morale, destroy productivity and distract their supervisors from important projects.
Every organization needs group leaders who know how to handle performance problems. But many managers — especially those who are self-taught — don’t know what to do when an employee stops producing.
Who will benefit…
Everyone who interacts with external and internal customers, especially:
- All managers and supervisors
- Human resources personnel
- Attorneys who represent your company
Key learning points…
- Why and how performance problems develop
- How to set realistic and clear performance standards
- How to approach an employee about problem behavior in a way that minimizes hostility and defensiveness
- How to create an improvement plan — and get an employee to stick to it
- Ways to coach your people to steady progress
- How to keep records of employee performance and corrective actions
- How to discipline, reassign or dismiss a person with fairness and clear documentation if he or she doesn’t improve
Please call 909-888-7881 extension 223 or fill out the form if you would like to reserve a seat or plan to watch the live stream webinar online. If you plan to watch online we will email you the course workbook.
San Bernardino Employment and Training Agency
600 North Arrowhead Avenue, Suite 300
San Bernardino, CA 92401-1148
PHONE: (909) 888-7881 TDD/TTY 1-800-735-2922
FAX: (909) 889-7833