10 Veterans Honorees Were Selected By a Panel of 5 Veterans, All from the 40th District
San Bernardino, Ca – In recognition of Veterans Day Monday, November 11, 2019 Assemblymember James C. Ramos (D-Highland) hosted and honored 10 outstanding veterans who were selected for their service by a panel of five veterans at his first inaugural “Veterans Honoring Veterans” Ceremony.
“I wanted to give our local veterans the opportunity to thank and commend the service men and women in our community who are making an impact. When we put into perspective the sacrifices that our service members have made, our veterans deserve to be honored 365 days out of the year,” said Assemblymember Ramos.
The 2019 Veteran Honorees and their branch of service include:
· Bob Ainsworth – United States Army
· Charlotte Baber – United States Air Force
· Alton Garret – United States Air Force
· Sam Irwin – United States Air Force
· Gary Lemos – United States Marine Corps
· Gregory Lincoln – United States Marine Corps
· Joseph Moseley – United States Army
· Anthony Precie – United States Navy
· Gabriel Sachwitz – United States Marine Corps
· Phyllis J. Seleska – United States Navy
The 40th Assembly District Veterans Panel and their branch of service include:
· Jeff Breiten – United States Marine Corps
· Joe Mays – United States Air Force
· Richard Valdez – United States Marines
· Celeste Williams – United States Army
· Chris Williams – United States Navy
Veteran panelists introduced their selected honorees and Assemblymember Ramos presented them with a certificate of recognition and an inscribed commemorative mug. All the veterans who participated in this ceremony reside within the 40th Assembly District.