Corona, Ca – Women today account for approximately half of the workforce in the United States, according to the US Department of Labor. However, the changing times do not necessarily mean that the working woman has moved on from her role as mommy. Seventy percent of mothers with children under 18 participate in the labor force. Mothers are the primary or sole earners for 40 percent of households with children under 18 today, compared with 11 percent in 1960.
We want to celebrate the power and passion that women bring to the workforce and give you tips and tools to make you even more successful, keep you healthy and balance the stress for your wellness. Join women and men alike for the 8th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference at Crossroads Church in Corona. Don’t miss out on this excellent networking and learning opportunity! Hear the stories, challenges, triumphs, and tools these successful and influential women used to rise to the top. Stroll through the exhibitors and discover amazing products and services from local businesses.
Riverside County’s Women’s Leadership Conference:
Thursday, September 12, 2019
8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Crossroads Church (2331 Kellogg Ave., Corona 92881)
- Leeza Villagomez – Owner and Founder of the Yoga Den Health Spa & School
- Lisa Marie Platske – Coach, Speaker, and International Best-Selling Author
- Sophia Brooks – CEO & President of Global Learning Partners, Author, Speaker, and Master Trainer
- Dr. Rebecca Heiss – Evolutionary Biologist, Author, and Renowned Speaker
- Physician panel – Specialists will share on female-centered health and wellness
Contact Stephanie Shapiro at the Corona Chamber of Commerce for Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities! Stephanie@MyChamber.org or (951) 737-3350