Redlands, CA – Learn cutting-edge best practices from digital marketing to mobile marketing and even AI to gain a competitive advantage for you and your business. This event includes phenomenal plenary speakers and round-table lightning talk discussions that you can take back to your office, non-profit, or start up company.
Are You Looking for Professional Marketing Advice?
Are you a Marketing Professional? Are you a Small Business Owner? Are you a Non-Profit looking to get your message out to the world?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, this event is a MUST ATTEND affair! You will learn from our two keynote speakers plus you will have the opportunity to attend 5 break-out sessions with specialized marketing professionals.
In this Giveback Event You Will Hear from Two Marketing Leaders!
- Roberto Martinez, Google Digital Coach
- Jordan Cullen, Senior Product Marketing Manager and Team Leader at Esri
PLUS Pick 5 Break-out Sessions with a Selection of 12 Marketing Experts!
- Mary Barnet, Another Brilliant Idea, Mobile Marketing
- Brenda Lorenzi, Inland Empire Magazine, Specialty Marketing
- Michael Shaffer, Echo Factory, Blogging/SEO
- Madison Perry, Blonde to Bronze, Influencer Marketing
- Roberto Martinez, Google, Video Marketing
- Jaqueline Singh, County of Riverside, Social Media Marketing
- Nathan Greenberg, Arkside Marketing, Advertising: Digital/Traditional
- Niki Pacheco, Kulture Konnect, Email Marketing
- Gigi Banks & Marcy Decato, Creative Solutions Marketing, Direct Mail Marketing
- Hilda Kennedy, AmPac, Small Business and Non-profit Funding
- Aaron Norris, The Norris Group, Donor and Public Relations
- Tuck Ross, Social Currently Show, Podcast Marketing
AS IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH?!?!
- Sign up for a Tour of the Beautiful Esri building before all the excitement of the evening begins. Tour is 4:30-5:00pm
- Enjoy Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres and drinks available in the Esri Cafe from 5pm-5:30
- Win BIG with our Silent Auction plus Raffle!!!!!!!!
Date: April 18, 2019, 5:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Esri, 380 New York St. Redlands, CA 92373