Photo Above: The entrance at MSJC Foundation’s 9th Gala featuring several antique vehicles on display as guests arrive to a thrill of 1940’s Hollywood glam and having their photos captured.
Temecula, CA – The Mt. San Jacinto College Foundation honored outstanding individuals and organizations and raised funds for student scholarships during its 9th annual gala.
The theme, “A Night of Vintage Glamour,” was a nod to the heyday of radio and TV of the 1940s and highlighted the college’s television and radio programs that prepare students for work in today’s dynamic media.
The MSJC Foundation honored the following during the event:
- Outstanding Community Member – Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians
- Outstanding Alumni – John Cox
- Outstanding Faculty Member – Jim Davis
- Outstanding Staff Member – Martha Hall
- Special Recognition – Bob Botts
The event was held at Monte de Oro Winery in Temecula. It is the MSJC Foundation’s signature event to raise scholarship funds for students and mini-grants to support college programs. Each year, the gala offers an evening of fun with an elegant meal, live music, dancing and a silent auction.
Thank you to event sponsors:
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- The Riverside County Board of Supervisors Third and Fifth districts
- Francis Domenigoni TrustL
- The Soboba Foundation
- Tilden-Coil Constructors
- CR&R Inc.
- Edison International
- C.W. Driver
- Element Consulting, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
See Slideshow of more photos at this event.