RIALTO, Calif., – The first six tenants are now opening at Lewis Retail Centers‘ Renaissance Marketplace, a 430,000 square-foot shopping, dining and entertainment center in Rialto just off the 201 Freeway between N. Linden Avenue and N. Ayala Drive.
Renaissance Marketplace is one of the first ground-up retail centers to be built with modern architecture, tenanting, and marketing specifically for today’s customers, according to Wayne Williams, Director of Marketing for Lewis Retail Centers, a part of the Lewis Group of Companies.
The first six tenants are the Cinemark Renaissance Marketplace and XD, 24 Hour Fitness, Five Below, Starbucks, Panda Express and 7-Eleven.
Activities onsite include a luxury-format Cinemark Theatre with 13 screens including an XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium, electric-powered reclining Luxury Lounger seating in all auditoriums, a lounge with a full bar serving favorite beer, wine and cocktail selections. The theatre offers a concession stand with Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain drink machines as well as an expanded dining menu with items that can be served seat-side. Additionally, the center includes a 38,000 square-foot state-of-the-art 24 Hour Fitness club and multiple gathering areas, including fire pits, conversation areas with seating, and outdoor tables for meeting friends and family to enjoy eating in an active and landscaped environment.
“In a majority of Southern California, the experiential centers are the downtowns of their region,” Williams explains. “Renaissance Marketplace will be the place where families spend free time, where community organizations gather, where friends meet for birthday celebrations and where people go to enjoy being part of a larger community.”
Randall Lewis, Executive Vice President, Marketing for Lewis added “This center is especially focused on improving life for the community, which can be credited in large part to the enthusiastic involvement of the City of Rialto governmental officials, who worked with us to make this process, and the Renaissance Marketplace, the very best possible.”
The Cinemark Renaissance Marketplace and XD
“Cinemark is excited to provide a unique dining and entertainment experience for the entire Inland Empire community,” stated James Meredith, SVP of Marketing and Communications for Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK). “With reclining electric seats in every auditorium, a beautiful lounge with full bar, and the delicious food selections that can be delivered right to your seat, this theatre will truly be an entertainment destination for everyone.”
At the new Cinemark theatre, Guests will experience cutting-edge technology and customer-preferred amenities including:
- Cinemark’s Luxury Loungers – electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with cup holders and footrests in each auditorium;
- A Cinemark XD auditorium – the No. 1 private label Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world featuring the largest screen in the cinema and custom surround sound;
- A state-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems in all auditoriums;
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums;
- Reserved seating in all auditoriums with online and kiosk ticketing available;
- Select auditoriums feature D-BOX motion seats
- Expanded menu featuring appetizers, sliders, quesadillas, Pizza Hut individual-sized pizzas
- A lounge with a full bar serving popular selection of beer, wine and cocktails;
- A self-serve concession stand offering popcorn, Coca-Cola Freestyle and favorite candy brands;
- Special discount pricing for Early-Bird, Senior Mondays, Discount Tuesdays and Active Military; and
- A party room available for rental for birthday parties and other celebrations.
Additionally, at the new theatre, moviegoers can sign up for Cinemark Movie Club, a unique monthly movie membership program offering ticket and concession discounts along with other exclusive benefits for just $8.99 per month. Movie lovers can instantly join and begin taking advantage of their benefits at all Cinemark locations by downloading the Cinemark app or by visiting cinemark.com/movieclub.
24 Hour Fitness club
The modern new 24 Hour Fitness club features 38,000 square feet of quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
Renaissance Marketplace is already a local favorite, according to Wayne Williams, Director of Marketing for Lewis Retail Centers.
“Our 24 Hour Fitness club posted strong numbers for new members prior to opening their doors and continues to welcome new members at a robust pace, and when we opened our Starbucks, we had hundreds of people come in the first day,” Williams notes.
Further, Williams notes that the marketing is also modern from the start.
“We are using social media as one of our most dominant marketing factors, and have given the tagline ‘Taste. Shop. Experience.’ to our center, in order to describe the experiential gathering space we have created here.”
Lewis Retail Centers is part of the Lewis Group of Companies.
The Lewis Group of Companies is one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate development companies. The Lewis Group focuses on developing mixed-use planned communities and residential subdivisions in California and Nevada, as well as building and owning rental communities, shopping centers, and office and industrial parks. Established in 1955, the firm is headquartered in Upland, California.
To date, the Lewis Group of Companies has built more than 60,000 residential homes and apartments, and has developed 14.5 million square feet of retail, office and industrial product.
Currently, the Lewis Group of Companies is in development on six million square feet of new retail space.
Additional information is available at www.lewisgroupofcompanies.com.