Published by the the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce is a regional chamber formed in 2016 to support a diverse business community that spans nearly forty-five miles and serves the needs of nearly half a million year-round residents and over a million visitors each year. The Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce is a registered 501 (c)(6) non-profit.
Inland Empire Business Journal (1989-2015)
View past issues https://issuu.com/inlandempirebusinessjournal
- The first issue of the Inland Empire Business Journal was published on April 17, 1989 and featured an article that predicted an upcoming economic recession.
- News: InlandPolitics: Inland Empire Business Journal shuts down print, online – January 2015
- Visionary local publisher and media owner Bill Anthony died August 12, 2014 from complications of respiratory failure. Anthony was best known as the publisher of the Inland Empire Business Journal (IEBJ) for the past 25 Years. http://inthemarketplace.biz/inland-empire-media-mogul-bill-anthony-dies-at-75/
- March, 23rd, 2015 – William “Bill” Anthony was awarded a “Life Time Achievement Award” by the American Advertising Federation – Inland Empire. The award recognized his more than 25 years of leading the Inland Empire Business Journal and his support of business and the advertising community. His wife, Ingrid Anthony accepted the award on his behalf.
- The Inland Empire Business Journal archives are housed as a special collection at John M. Pfau Library, at the California State University, San Bernardino. At the 2012 singing ceremony at California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB), where the Anthony’s donated the journal archive, Bill Anthony stated “Back when Ingrid and I started in 1989, everyone told me, ‘Bill, there isn’t any business in the Inland Empire except dairy farms and military bases.’
- There is no trademark for “Inland Empire Business Journal”, nor has any ever been granted (05/01/18)
3600 Lime Street #114
Riverside, CA 92501 (951) 784-0111
Serving the Temecula Valley since 1989, The Valley Business Journal, a monthly business newspaper, has offered up-to-date business news to the local community in a well-balanced format.
IEBusinessJournal.com, InlandEmpireBusinessJournal.com, and InlandEmpireBusinessMagazine.com, are owned by RedFusion Media, Inc.