AMA to Host May 14 Luncheon and Membership Drive
RIVERSIDE, Calif.- The American Marketing Association (AMA) Inland Empire Chapter will host “The End of Marketing as we Know It” an educational luncheon program and spring membership drive, to be held Thursday, May 14.
Attendees will hear from Brand Strategist/Digital Marketer and San Diego AMA Secretary/Vice President of Communications Frank Cowell. Cowell’s passion for both technology and strategy is something he implements into his work at Elevator Agency. Prior to starting Elevator, Cowell spent more than 10 years in sales and marketing for the mobile, web, and technology industries. His approach is led by his straightforward candor and thoughts on what strategies will get the best response for clients.
Attendees will have an opportunity to win a copy of his book “Actionable Brand” and learn the following concepts to apply to your own business:
- Who your best customer really is… and it’s not who you think.
- The mental shift that can dramatically reduce the amount of “marketing” that you are doing while generating better results.
- 3. The one concept that can radically transform he way you think about your bra
WHEN: May 14 at 11:30a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: ProAbition Whiskey Lounge + Kitchen in Riverside.
REGISTRATION:Registration is $20.00 for members of the American Marketing Association, $30.00 for non-members and guests and $15 for Students with college ID. All registrations after May 13 is $35.00.Visit www.ama-ie.com to register.
About The American Marketing Association Spring Membership Drive
April 6-May 29, 2015 | Save money by using promo code SPRING30
Getting involved in your local chapter is a great way to:
• Quickly integrate and network with the local marketers
• Connect with local business resources
• Expand your conceptual, planning and execution skills through local event management
• Expand your management, leadership and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter executive boardTo learn more about the benefits of membership, please contact Cindy Zhao, AMA-IE Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the AMA
The American Marketing Association-Inland Empire (AMA-IE) is the marketing authority for marketing professionals and businesses in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. The AMA-IE is part of the American Marketing Association, the largest marketing association in North America. The AMA-IE mission is to help our members develop professionally through educational programs and networking events, as well as providing opportunities to businesses to grow their businesses through educational programs and obtaining highly qualified marketing professionals for their staffs. For more information please visit www.ama-ie.com and follow us at https://twitter.com/InlandEmpireAMA