Business Growth and Cost Reduction Workshop in Rancho Cucamonga
CMTC and the San Bernardino Workforce Investment Board Present: A Business Growth and Cost Reduction Workshop
A complimentary seminar for manufacturers on business growth and cost reduction.
Are you equipped to thrive in a different business environment? Can you position your company ahead of the competition when the economy starts to recover?
This workshop will outline a set of tools and techniques that will assist you in identifying 20% sales growth and 20% cost reduction. The result is 400% profitability improvement.
Take a break from your busy schedule to join us.
- How to distinguish between value added activities, those the customer is willing to pay for and non-value added activities that only reduce your profit.
- How to assess the contribution of each business process step to enhance customer value and improve your profit.
- How to identify those problems whose solution will yield the highest value to your company.
- How to implement a process that will help you innovate new products, diversify into new markets and improve existing sales and marketing techniques.
- Learn about the 12 steps to “jump start” your creativity to move your business out of a slump and on to the next level.
For more information, please contact Hope Suhr at (951) 246-0894 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 7, 2010
8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration
9:00 am – 10:00 am Presentation
10:00 am – 10:30 am Q&A and Networking
Rancho Cucamonga ERC
Rooms 1 & 2
9650 Ninth Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730