Creative Leadership Workshop
Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
Thursday, June 30, 2011 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please call Katrina Smith at 909-888-7881 extension 269 to reserve a seat on location.
Fill out the form here if you plan on watching the streamed webinar online.
This training will be streamed live here via online video.
600 N. Arrowhead Ave., Suite 300, San Bernardino
This complimentary event is a $240 value, sponsored by SBETA, at no charge to you.
Attendance is limited to 25 participants.
Module Title/Teaching Points
Discovering YOUR Leadership
- Define “Leader” vs. “Manager”
- Personal Leadership Evaluation
- Essential Skills of a Leader
Creating a High-Performance Team
- Flawed Perceptions of People
- Value the Leader Brings to the Team
- Team Practices that Guide Great Leaders
- New Team Member Assessment Questions
- Proven High-Performance Motivational Techniques
Developing a Creative Team Vision
- How to Eliminate Negativity
- Recognition, Rewards, Carrots – Not Babysitting!
- The Role Ethical Leadership Plays in Team Performance
Coaching Those You Lead to Maximum Performance
- Ask Questions, Then Listen, The Ask Again, and Listen Again!
- Watching for Danger Signs
- How to Tell Them What You Need
- Keys to Conflict Management
- Leading Team Members Through Change
- Helping Your Team Members Recognize Their Stake & Investment
- Action Planning
- Call to Action!
- Securing Commitment to Personal Accountability and Application