Manufacturers’ Council Meeting – Additive Technology
Huge technological advancements in additive technology are changing the manufacturing landscape. Chris Wentworth, Additive Manufacturing Practice Lead with California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) will talk on how you can, stay informed, reduce risk, improve quality, save money and save time. You can find more information about the event on our website, the Manufacturers’ Council of the Inland Empire (MCIE).
All small manufacturers and businesses welcome.
- April 25, 2018 – 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- InTech Center, California Steel Industries Conference Center
- Lunch provided
- Cost: $25.00 ($30.00 at the door)
- $20.00 for manufacturers
- 11:00 a.m. Arrival and mixing
- 11:25 a.m. Lunch buffet served
- 11:50 a.m. Introductions – MCIE
- 12:00 p.m. Chris Wentworth on additive technology
- 12:45 p.m. Q & A
- 1:00 p.m. end
Registration is limited. Reserve your ticket now.