Huck Finn’s 35th Jubilee, June 17th-19th, 2011
- Huck Finn Jubilee – 35 Years of Twain, Jobs and Economic Goodwil
- Rodney Dillard brings a little bit of Mayberry to Huck Finn Jubilee
- Arm Wrestling – California Open
- Sierra Hull – A Rising Star to Perform at Jubilee
- Hee Haw’s Roy Clark: Father’s Day at Huck Finn’s Jubilee
- Mark Twain Live to Portray Author on June 17th
Victorville, CA — Tales of life on the river, jumping frogs, hot air balloons and the arrival of a small town circus can be lived first hand this Father’s Day weekend when the 35th Annual Huck Finn Jubilee rolls into Victorville, California.
During the three-day festival, which runs June 17-19, families can whitewash fences build river rafts and climb a greased pole. Nearly all 1880’s style contests are free to enter, and winners receive not only bragging rights, but ribbons too!