Inland Empire “Super Panel” to Talk at 1st Quality of Life Summit
INLAND EMPIRE – March 29, 2011 The Quality of Life “Super Panel” has been announced and will feature some of the Inland Empire’s most influential leaders. The “Super Panel” will serve as the closing panel to the two day Summit. Summarizing the most thought provoking, vital issues that were presented throughout the workshops ranging from healthcare, sustainable communities to transportation.
The “Super Panel” line up includes:
- Deborah Barmack, Executive Director, SANBAG
- Rick Bishop, Executive Director, WRCOG
- Dr. John Husing, Vice-President, Economics & Politics, Inc.
- Dr. Albert Karnig, President, Cal State University San Bernardino
- Randall Lewis, Executive VP, Lewis Operating Corp.
- Rob Field, Assistant Executive Officer, County of Riverside
- Cassie MacDuff, Columnist, The Press Enterprise
- Michael Ramos, District Attorney, County of San Bernardino
- Daniel Rendler of the Southern California Gas Company will serve as the moderator.
Join us in discussing the highlights of the Summit and hear the call to action to continue IEEP’s mission of improving our regions Quality of Life.
Event: Inland Empire Quality of Life Summit presented by IEEP
Date: March 31 – April 1, 2011
Target Audience: San Bernardino and Riverside County Professionals
Community and Business Leaders
Location: Cal State University, San Bernardino Campus
For more information, visit www.ieqol.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP) is the private, non-profit regional economic development organization that serves Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. IEEP’s core mission is creating a healthy business climate and quality of life in the Inland Empire.