Prison Wardens Find Hope: Reaching Children of Incarcerated Parents
Ontario, CA. Pastor David Horn, Executive Director, Life Changing Mentoring Program will be a special guest on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), March 31 at 7pm PT, to discuss America’s growing concern involving “Children of Incarcerated Parents” with host Paul Crouch, Jr.
Pastor Horn will make a plea for viewers to get involved with the Reclaiming a Generation campaign. As well as, lay groundwork for breaking generational strongholds incarceration has on families.
Joining Pastor Horn will be prison wardens Aref Fakhoury (CA Institution for Men), and Guillermo Garcia (CA Institution for Women), both located in Chino, CA. Also appearing as guest, will be mentors and mentees from the Life Changing Mentoring Program who will share their compelling stories of incarcerated parents, struggles, overcoming adversity and fear, friendships, faith, and plans for the future.
Life Changing Mentoring Program is a non-profit organization. And, needs your ongoing support to help make a positive difference in the lives of youth. Share today!
Consider these facts:
- 58% Age of children under 10 yrs old when parent incarcerated
- 25-34 Avg age of incarcerated parents with minor children
- 1 in 5 Children present at mother’s arrest
- 2.3MM No. of children impacted by parent’s incarceration
- 33% Children likely to reach adulthood while parent incarcerated
- 5x More likely than peers to end up incarcerated when parent in prison
- $55B Cost of incarceration in America
- 1 Hr/Wk Amount of time to help change a child’s life for the positive
www.streetpositive.com – Play the Positive. Life for Real