Sales Skills and Support for Small Business Owners and Sales Professionals
San Bernardino – SBETA offering workshop: Small Business Thursdays Sales Coaching and Rally Sign Up, Show Up and Take Action for More Customers and Revenue
WHO WILL BENEFIT . . .
Small Business Owners and Sales Professionals who are tired of going at it alone will discover how participating in SBETA’s new group-coaching program presented by Small Business Thursdays™ creates tangible, measurable results—increased appointments, followups and sales.
KEY LEARNING POINTS . . .
- Make outbound calls with confidence!
- Eliminate any chaos or disorder in your current sales process.
- Learn and apply a repeatable sales process anyone can follow and use.
- Gain insights into what works and what doesn’t.
- Hone your “success talk track.”
- Gain accountability for your sales actions.
May 1, 11:30 to 1:00, SBETA Conference Room
600 N Arrowhead Ave #300, San Bernardino
Register for the training and join us for a light LUNCH.
RSVP Malissa Luna (909) 9151728