Small Business Healthcare Reform Workshop in Santa Ana
Presented by PEOple OneSource and the Orange County Small Business Development Center with participation by SBA and Covered California.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Rancho Santiago Community College Board Room, 2323 N. Broadway, Suite #107, Santa Ana CA 92706
If you are a small business with less than 50 employees, this workshop is for you!
The ACA will take full effect on January 1, 2014. Many business have asked the following questions:
- What are the Healthcare Exchanges?
- What does this mean for small business owners?
- Is my business eligible for tax credits?
- Is my business subject to tax penalties?
- How can an employer tell whether the coverage is affordable to the employee?
- Where can a small business obtain resources from an administrative, accounting, human resources, legal or health insurance perspective?
We want to ensure that as small business owners you have these answers, so please join us for this free informational workshop. Register today.