Stater Bros., PEDIGREE present donation to Inland Empire Animal Shelters
Stater Bros. Markets and PEDIGREE Food for Dogs will present a nearly $3,000 donation check to the Redlands Animal Shelter at noon Tuesday, April 12.
The donation is the result of a special in-store promotion which set aside a percentage of sales of PEDIGREE Food for Dogs to local animal shelters and rescue centers.
As a way to encourage pet health and find homes for abandoned pets, Stater Bros. Markets and PEDIGREE Food for Dogs have partnered to raise funds for 10 local animal shelters including:
- Redlands Animal Shelter
- Yucaipa Animal Placement
- Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center (Riverside)
- Moreno Valley Animal Services
- Inland Valley Humane Society (Pomona)
- Orange County Humane Society
- PAL Humane Society (Apple Valley)
- Palm Springs Animal Shelter
- Ramona Humane Society (San Jacinto)
- Retrievers and Friends of Southern California (Temecula)
Over the past three years, Stater Bros. Markets has donated more than $135,000 to local pet shelters.