The Fourth Annual Faith-Based Small Business Summit
Join SBA Santa Ana District staff-members, Jill Andrews, Sylvia Gutierrez, Molly Muro, and Paul Smith as they speak on several panels: “Think Outside the Box-Exploring Other Options for Growing Your Business, International Trade & Government Contracting” and “Think Outside the Box-Meeting Contractors & International Trade Representatives” and much, much more for small businesses, non-profits, and faith-based groups.
The Fourth Annual Faith Based Small Business Summit promises to be a value added opportunity for both business owners and faith based leaders to gain important information for growth and expansion. The Summit will be held on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the Ontario Convention Center. This Summit seeks to bring together faith based leaders and business owners throughout the tri-county region of San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange Counties. AmPac Tri State CDC the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center, and the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center. The Summit provides information packed workshops for both business owners and faith based leaders.
The overall purpose of the Summit is to:
- “Connect Faith & Business”
- Provide business and faith leaders with the tools and resources for propelling their growth and outreach.
- Learn from a dynamic keynote speaker – this year, Auerilo Barretto, Founder/CEO of Not of this World Clothing
- Explore options for businesses to expand sales through international trade and government contracting featuring SBA and the Federal Department of Commerce
- Encourage faith based leaders to be part of the solution in growing our economy.
- Meet Jerry Flavin from the White House Office of Faith Based Programs and Neighborhood Partnerships and learn about SBA micro-loan programs to get entreprenur started
- Meet lenders who are lending today!
- Meet successful business owners who will share great tools to help the next generation of business leaders.
The Summit will provide a wealth of information for your business, your suppliers and your customers. Please feel free to share the flyer with your contacts. We would be thrilled to have you to participate as a vendor. We have attached a vendor application for your consideration.
We hope that you can join us on October 13th. Please do not hesitate to phone us if you have any questions or visit the website at www.tristatecdc.org to register today! Or call 909-915-1706 for more information. Download the printable flyer.