Tour de Riverside – Registration
All riders must be registered, wear helmets and sign the required waiver in order to participate in the Tour de Riverside. Download the waiver here.
- $10 Individual rider fee for any of the road courses (30 miles, 15 miles, or Santa Ana River Trail)
- $15 2 adults & 2 children from same family.
- $8 per person – Groups (4 or more riding together). Use group registration form.
- No charge for the Bicycle Road-e-o or the Fairmont Park Cruise. Children and parents who participate in the Safe Routes to Schools activities leading up to the Tour de Riverside will also receive a free lunch. (Park cruise riders must complete course to qualify for free lunch)
- Only $8.
Fee includes refreshments, lunch, and rider gift bag. Fees support the Tour de Riverside for planning, publicity, course preparation, support, City Parks and Recreations fees, and other costs. Proceeds from the event are also used to support the Rotary Club of Riverside’s community service projects and bicycling related projects in the City of Riverside.
Lunch only: $8.00 (for family members in attendance but not riding) Pre-registration will be required to receive lunch. A limited number of lunches will be available to those registering on the day of the event.
Register online and pay by credit card at www.active.com. Registration closes May 12, 2011 at midnight.
Mail-in Registration: Registration must be mailed by May 6, 2011 in order to be received in time to process. Download and print the Registration Form and mail with check for fees to:
Tour de Riverside 2011
c/o Rotary Club of Riverside
PO Box 1386
Riverside, CA 92502-1386
Make checks payable to: “Riverside Rotary Foundation”
(Proceeds from this event will be used to support future bicycling activities and other charitable causes.)
Registration forms are also available at bicycle shops and coffee houses throughout the
City of Riverside. Groups and Bike-a-thon riders please use group registration form.
Registration fee includes:
Tour de Riverside souvenir
SAG support and refreshment stops
Picnic lunch at Fairmont Park beginning at 11:00 AM
Check in/Registration opens at 7:30 AM and continues until 9:00 AM
All Tour rides begin and end:
Fairmount Park – Band Shell Area (East side of the park off of Market St). Plenty of free parking. The “Historic Tour” will feature a guide to historic landmarks along the route.
- Insurance requires that ALL participants wear an ANSI or SNELL approved helmet while riding a bicycle.
- Signed Waivers will be required prior riding and will be available at check in. Download the waiver here.
- Ride support available May 14, 2011, 8AM to Noon.
For further information, contact:
2011 Tour Chairman, David W. Fraser 951-205-6504 firstname.lastname@example.org