2017 SoCal Women Business and Wellness Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Ontario, CA – The Southern California Women Business & Wellness Conference and Expo will take place at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center on November 2, 2017. This the second year of the event. Our inaugural effort attracted over 300 business owners and professionals and 30 exhibitors. This year we are planning on over 400 attendees with workshops on business, communications, marketing, social media, health and finances. Featured keynote speakers will share their story about succeeding in business while balancing health and wellness.
The Southern California Women Business & Wellness Conference and Expo has developed into one of the great multicultural events in the region that reaches a diverse group of women professionals and business owners.
Sponsoring the 2017 SoCal Women Business & Wellness Conference Conference and Expo is Wells Fargo Bank, Southern California Edison, Coke Cola, and Rise Programs, Thank you Bank of America, Pair.com and Bank of the West for your support.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR CONFERENCE
Women Business Owners and Professionals responsible for operating, expanding and marketing their business. Get tickets here, http://www.hispaniclifestyle.com/events/southern-california/2017-women-business-wellness-conference-and-expo
- Karla Adams – Founder/CEO at Karla Adams Club
- Patti Cotton – Equipping Business Leaders and to Meet the Future, PattiCotton.com
- Lisa Stevens – Executive Vice President, Regional Banking Executive, Western Region Wells Fargo & Company Ms. Stevens is president for the Western Region, which includes the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and 17 states throughout the Midwest and Rocky Mountains. Within the Western Region, Stevens has responsibility for nearly 2,700 branches, 7,150 ATMs and nearly 34,000 team members who serve consumers and small businesses.
- Maria Costa – Award-winning actress/writer/comedienne. Maria Costa is a groundbreaking and dynamic actress, comedian, and writer whose unique brand of “funny, brilliant, and sexy” humor is making her an influential voice of social relevance on tours, on television, and in film.
- Richard Martinez, Coaching, entrepreneur in the business of physical and emotional health, and Adriana Gallardo Adriana’s Insurance, RISE Program
- Margaret M. Brown, Founder SocializeLA.com – Turning Social Media Contacts Into Business Connections
- Michelle Skiljan, Executive Director at Inland Empire Women’s Business Center – The Power of Positive Choices
- Paulette Brown-Hinds PhD, Voice Media Ventures | formerly Brown Publishing Co – Insights of a Family Owned Business
- Joan Burke Stanford, Owner and Founder at Jazzy Pen Communications – You Are The Brand – Building Your Online Marketing Image
Location: Ontario Airport Hotel 700 N Haven Ave • Ontario, CA 91764 (No charge for parking) *