Auto Club Speedway’s Free Fan Viewing Party – Watch NASCAR Crown a Champ
FONTANA, Ca. – Celebrate the end of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season with other race fans to see who will be crowned the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion at a viewing party on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2016 starting at 10:30 a.m. at Dave & Buster’s in the Ontario Mills Mall. Hosted by Auto Club Speedway and The NASCAR Foundation, the Viewing Party is free and open to the public.
Four NASCAR drivers will battle it out as they Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship at the Homestead-Miami Speedway airing on NBC at 11:30 a.m. PT.
- Watch the Ford EcoBoost 400 NASCAR race on Dave & Buster’s giant screen in the showroom. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. and the green flag is set to wave at 11:30 a.m. PT
- Photo opportunity with authentic NASCAR stock car
- Chance to win prizes and giveaways including Auto Club 400 tickets, merchandise and more
- Support the NASCAR Foundation by bidding on cool driver merchandise plus Auto Club 400 Rooftop Suite tickets.
- Hard Card Members and Lefty’s Kids Club Members who show their Hard Cards will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard – while supplies last.
- Dave & Buster’s drink specials
- Special ticket offers available to the NASCAR Auto Club 400 race weekend.
Dave & Buster’s is the perfect setting for NASCAR fans to reunite to share their passion for motorsports and plan for next year’s NASCAR Auto Club 400 Weekend, March 24-26, 2017 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. www.autoclubspeedway.com/viewingparty
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
About The NASCAR Foundation:
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing Inc., (NASCAR) launched The NASCAR Foundation in January 2006. The NASCAR Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit entity that embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry and its commitment to serving communities. The NASCAR Foundation is dedicated to helping children learn how to win, both inside and outside of the classroom, through a variety of educational opportunities. For more information on The NASCAR Foundation, please visit the website: NASCARfoundation.org.
Follow The NASCAR Foundation on www.Facebook.com/NASCARFoundationor on Twitter: @NASCAR_FDN.