Brithinee Electric in Southern California’s Colton, sells and repairs large industrial motors and designs and manufactures motor control panels. Brithinee Electric serves a diverse customer base, including municipalities, utilities, food processors, rock and gravel producers, cement companies, air conditioning contractors, chemical companies, paper and plastic producers, wind farms and OEMs.
Electric Motors sold, include ACTech, Baldor, General Electric, AEG, Lincoln, SEW Sterling, Tautun, US Electical, Yaskawa, Danfoss Bauer, Leeson, Motortronics, and Toshiba and more.
Brithinee Electric motor repair department services include:
- Rewinds with inverter voltage spike resistant insulation system
- Computer-assisted winding data check and redesign
- Vacuum-impregnation with 100% solids polyester resin
- Electrical testing and evaluation
- Testing and repair of stator core-iron laminations
- Complete in-house machine and fabrication shop
- Dynamic balancing
Brithinee Electric designs and builds your Motor Control Systems to your exact requirements, using components that meet Brithinee Quality standards, so you can be assured that you will get the performance you expect. There’s no need to fit a square peg into a round hole or jury-rig a solution. It’s always suited for your particular configuration.
Founded: 1963, Colton, CA
620-640 Sough Rancho Ave.
Entire Site Size: 7.5 Acres