Brithinee Electric Green Initiative
What can a little company in Colton, California do about CO2?
Every year we upgrade hundreds of motor and generator systems to dramatically save energy.
70% of all commercial energy is used for electric motors.
Brithinee Innovation is working with the University of California Riverside to develop large electric motor on-board wireless sensors, with the prospect of developing early warning systems. This is just one of our commitments to the environment.
Find out more details at www.Brithiness.com/Innovation.htm
- 70% percent of all commercial electric power is used to drive motors.
- When a motor is properly repaired it can run as efficiently as when it was new.
- The energy to operate an electric motor each year can cost 20 times more than the initial price
of the motor.
- When motors are properly controlled, they last longer and reduce power consumption.
- Maintaining efficient motors saves electrical costs and reduces power plant hydro-carbons.
- New high-efficiency motors can save power easily paying for the difference in initial cost.
For over four decades, we have served the Western US in sales, repairs and the control of motors.
Even little companies can make a difference. We invite you to join us in this cause.
Brithinee Electric in Colton, California, sells and repairs large industrial motors and designs and manufactures motor control panels. Brithinee Electric serves a diverse customer base, including municipalities, utilities, food processors, rock and gravel producers, cement companies, air conditioning contractors, chemical companies, paper and plastic producers, wind farms and OEMs.