Fontana Fall Activities Guide
Fontana, Calif.– The City of Fontana’s Fall activities, services, and program brochure is on its way to your mailbox, but if you can’t wait you can also view it online now at recreation.fontana.org. This issue offers a wide variety of activities covering everything from A-Z for the entire family to enjoy. In addition, the guide features the Mary Nagle Nature Center on the cover with an insert highlighting programs and services offered at the center, plus gardening and water conservation tips.
The fall issue is back with registration information on all of your favorite fall programs such as aquatics, sports, health and fitness, martial arts, child development, Tiny Tots, performing and visual arts, special needs, dance, gymnastics, seniors, and enrichment and community assistance classes.
The fall activities guide covers all your program needs from September through December with details on City of Fontana parks, community centers and rental and amenities information.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events featured in the fall guide:
- Peter Pan Auditions (September 1, 2016)
- Fontana Car Show (September 2, 2016)
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ BBQ Cook-Off Competition (September 10, 2016)
- 9/11 Remembrance (September 11, 2016)
- National Public Lands Day (September 24, 2016)
- Mayors Gala (October 1, 2016)
- Let’s Move on the Trail (October 8, 2016)
- Lights on After School (October 20, 2016)
- Halloween Events (October 31, 2016)
- Veterans Day Celebration (November 11, 2016)
- Peter Pan Jr. Performances (November 11 &12, 2016)
- Eat & Be Well (November 23, 2016)
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (November 30, 2016)
- Pictures with Santa (December 2, 2016)
- Fontana Christmas Parade (December 10, 2016)
- Festival of Winter (December 10, 2016)
The City of Fontana Community Services Department is proud to offer you an exciting season of activities, services, and programs designed to build a healthy lifestyle and community with friends and family.