Hispanic Lifestyle Announces 2019 Executives of Influence
Hispanic Lifestyle is pleased to announce our 2019 Executives of Influence. They will be honored at BizCon 2019 taking place on June 12, 2019 at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference, Ontario, California. The honorees selected are recognized for their commitment to promoting positive images in our community.
Congratulations to our 2019 executive of influence honorees.
- Armando Villa, AICP, CEP, ICMA-CM, City Manager at City of Menifee
- Clemente Gonzalez, Market Head Community Activation, California – West Territory Coach, Community Affairs, Aetna
- Lisa Brandl, Chief Operating Officer, County of Riverside
- Mark L. Madrid, Executive CEO, LBAN/Latino Business Action Network
- Marklem Valdovinos, Sr. Director, Community Impact, American Heart Association | American Stroke Association
- Richard Montanez, Author – Executive, Multicultural Sales & Community Activation PepsiCo North America
BizCon 2019attracts business owners, professionals and community leaders from throughout the United States. Hispanic Lifestyle has been producing business to business event since 1995. This conference is designed to share the insights and experiences of diverse business owners, professionals and community leaders that make Hispanic Lifestyle’s audience.
EVENT DETAILS WHAT: Hispanic Lifestyle’s BizCon 2019 – Connecting Business Owners and Professionals
WHEN: Wednesday June 12, 2019
WHERE: Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference – 700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Professionals, Community Leaders and Elected Officials.
TICKET PRICES: $19.99 – $44.99 plus processing fees.