NAIOP Inland Empire Recognizes Local Commercial Real Estate Leaders at REXIE Awards
On January 22, NAIOP Inland Empire held their second annual REXIE Awards at the Hilton Ontario Airport hotel. More than 250 commercial real estate professionals gathered to recognize their colleagues and peers for their contributions to advancing local real estate and economic development. Winners of the night included:
- Industrial Developer of the Year — Hillwood Investment Properties
- Industrial Owner of the Year — Prologis
- Industrial Lease Transaction of the Year — Hillwood Investments Properties / Amazon (San Bernardino)
- Industrial Investment Sale of the Year — Invesco Real Estate / Chino South Logistics Center
- Industrial Land Acquisition of the Year — Watson Land Company / 49.62 Acres in Chino
- Industrial Leasing Broker of the Year — Peter McWilliams and Michael McCrary from Jones Lang LaSalle
- Industrial Investment Broker of the Year — Darla Longo and Barbara Emmons from CBRE
- Office Transaction of the Year — Trigild / Inland Empire Health Plans (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Public Partner of the Year — City of Moreno Valley
Proceeds from the REXIE Awards benefit local chapters of the Boys & Girls Club. A. Majadi, CEO of the San Bernardino Boys & Girls Club, accepted a $2,500 check from past NAIOP Inland Empire presidents John Magness and Ed Konjoyan during the event.
NAIOP Inland Empire is a regional chapter of the national commercial real estate development association, and covers both Riverside and San Bernardino counties. The organization supports local real estate and economic development activity by providing networking activities, business development opportunities, educational programs, charitable programs, government affairs representation and legislative resources. For more information visit www.NAIOPIE.org.