NAMIWalk at Diamond Valley Lake, Hemet, CA
Date: Saturday November 6, 2010
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet CA
Check in time 8:00 a.m. Walk Start Time 9:00 a.m.
- NAMIWalks for the Mind of America is a nationwide fundraising and Mental Health Awareness campaign being held all across America.
- The WALKS are expected to raise funds for NAMI and the mental health service and support it provides to thousands of families across the Country.
- All proceeds will help fund programs to families throughout Riverside and San Bernardino County. These programs include Support, Education and Advocacy involving Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, PTSD, OCD and Severe Anxiety Disorder. Veterans and their family members are also receiving benefits of these programs.
- There is no WALKER registration fee for this event. Participants are encouraged to collect donations from family members, friends and associates in support of their participation in the WALK.
- A wide variety of Family or Corporate Sponsorships are available.
- Families and Organizations are encouraged to form teams of WALKERS made up of their employees, relatives and friends who will take part in the Walk.
- For more information please call (714) 801-7704 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org also log onto http://www.nami.org/namiwalks/CA/Riverside to become a sponsor, form a walk team or register as a WALKER.
NAMIWalks is a chartable 501 c 3 tax exempt Corporation.
Our tax-ID number is 95-3709350. No direct benefit will accrue to the donor, to any member of their family, or to any related third party as a result of these donations