San Bernardino County Library Under the Sea Events
County of San Bernardino, CA – The San Bernardino County Library invites residents to have a splash at the Library Under the Sea Events. Enjoy an amazing experience and meet Ariel, Prince Eric, or Ursula as they visit the library. Enjoy a variety of fun-filled crafts, face painting, balloon artists, and more.
These events are another opportunity to celebrate and support the Countywide Vision’s literacy campaign, Vision2Read. Visitors should bring their library cards, as every 15 items checked out during the events earns visitors an opportunity drawing ticket for a chance to win awesome prizes. All activities are free and open to all ages.
The San Bernardino County Library Under the Sea Events will take place in the following locations:
- Aug. 13th from 4 to 7 p.m. The James S. Thalman Library at 14020 City Center Drive in Chino Hills
- Aug. 20th from 4 to 7 p.m. The Lewis Library & Technology Center at 8437 Sierra Avenue in Fontana
- Aug. 22th from 4 to 7 p.m. The Hesperia Branch Library at 9650 7th Avenue in Hesperia
- Aug. 27th from 4 to 6 p.m. The Newton T. Bass Apple Valley Library at 14901 Dale Evans Parkway in Apple Valley
- Aug. 29th from 4 to 6 p.m. The Sam J. Racadio Library & Environmental Learning Center at 7863 Central Avenue in Highland
For more programs, events, and additional information, please visit sbclib.org or contact your local branch library.
The San Bernardino County Library System is a dynamic network of 32 branch libraries that serves a diverse population over a vast geographic area. The County library system strives to provide equal access to information, technology, programs, and services for all people who call San Bernardino County home.
The library plays a key role in the achievement of the Countywide Vision by contributing to educational, cultural, and historical development of our County community.
For more information on the San Bernardino County library system, please visit http://www.sbclib.org/ or call (909) 387-2220