Stater Bros. Announces Grand Opening For New Rancho Cucamonga Supermarket
This supermarket will be dedicated to Stater Bros. late Executive Chairman Jack H. Brown and his parents, who had ties to Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. – Stater Bros. Markets is proud to announce the grand opening of its latest supermarket to serve the community of Rancho Cucamonga. Located at 7200 Day Creek Boulevard, the new supermarket will anchor the Day Creek Marketplace Shopping Center, developed by Lewis Retail Centers.
To celebrate the grand opening, a ribbon cutting ceremony will take place on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. During the ceremony the supermarket will be formally dedicated to Stater Bros. late Executive Chairman Jack H. Brown and his parents, who had ties to Rancho Cucamonga.
Immediately following the festivities, the store will officially open for business, and after Wednesday it will be open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The new supermarket will be led by Store Manager Kenny Brown, who has over 19 years of service with the Company.
“This particular location held special meaning to our late Executive Chairman Jack H. Brown,” stated Pete Van Helden, CEO of Stater Bros. Markets. “Jack’s mother Rose Brown was a Native Daughter of Cucamonga, and his father Jack Brown, Sr. served as Commander of the Sheriff’s Sub-station in Cucamonga in the 1930’s. Honoring the memory of his parents and preserving their ties to the local community was at the front of Jack’s mind when the time came to build this store. We will honor Jack’s memory and his wishes by dedicating this store to the Brown Family,” Van Helden concluded.
To further celebrate the grand opening and to honor Stater Bros. long-standing tradition of giving back to the communities it serves, Stater Bros. Charities will present donations totaling $30,000 to the Etiwanda High School Band Boosters whose Jazz Ensemble will perform during the ribbon cutting ceremony; the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department’s Citizens on Patrol Unit; Operation Community Cares; the Inland Empire United Way; Cucamonga Lions Club; and the Assistance League of Rancho Cucamonga.
At 43,829 sq. ft., the new supermarket will feature:
- A Full Service Fresh Meat Department with Stater Bros. famous certified Meat Cutters ready to serve you
- A Full Service Fresh Seafood Department with friendly seafood experts to assist with selection
- FujiSan Handcrafted Sushi made in-house daily at a dedicated sushi island
- Smokehouse Meats including California-cut tri-tip, split whole chickens, chicken leg quarters, California hot wings, Texas style pork ribs and savory-sweet salmon fillets smoked in-house daily with hickory wood chips
- A Full Service Deli including Cleo & Leo exclusive recipe and always fresh hand-breaded fried chicken, no antibiotics ever (NAE) rotisserie chicken, specialty sandwiches and wraps, full line of prepared party trays, charcuterie boards and charcuterie cured meats and fine cheeses
- Full Service Hot Bakery with a full selection of Artisan breads and rolls, specialty single serve desserts, Cleo & Leo line of classic cakes and in-house cake decorators to assist with all special occasion needs
- A Relaxing Café and Seating Area with USB charging outlets and access to free Wi-Fi in addition to artwork reflecting images of the Brown Family
- Floral Department for that special gift of fresh flowers, plants or floral arrangements
- Garden Fresh Produce Department featuring more than 1,000 items with expanded organic selections
- Fresh Fruit Cut Daily from prominently displayed Fruit Cutting Station
- A Bulk Food Station including healthy selections of nuts, dried fruits and snacks sold by weight
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in addition to glass doors on refrigerated cases to reduce energy consumption
About Stater Bros. Markets
Stater Bros. was founded in 1936 in Yucaipa, California, and has grown steadily through the years to become the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California and the largest private employer in both San Bernardino County and Riverside County. The Company currently operates 171 Supermarkets, and there are approximately 18,000 members of the Stater Bros. Supermarket Family. Since 2008, Stater Bros. and Stater Bros. Charities have contributed more than $80 million in food and funds to local Southern California communities. For more information, visit staterbros.com.