Tour de Riverside
A Family Bicycling Event
Fairmount Park, Riverside, CA
Saturday May 14, 2011
from 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Map of the Area
In addition to exhibit booths, entertainment and carnival booths, the following bicycle events are scheduled:
- 30 mile and 15 mile rides through scenic downtown Riverside and Victoria Ave.
- Children’s Bicycle Safety Road-e-o course
- Family Fun Ride around Fairmount Park
- Bike-a-thon – Ride and raise money for your organization
Free and Fun Activities
- Children’s Bicycle Road-e-o (Begins at 9:00 a.m.)
- Free helmets for children while supplies last
- Exhibits by Bicycle Groups and Community Organizations
- Carnival Games and Entertainment
- Bicycle Repair Clinics
AND, a Bike-a-Thon
An opportunity to raise money for your non-profit organization.
No charge for those bicycling for a cause. Registration required.
The purpose of the Tour de Riverside is to encourage the safe use of bicycles as a means of transportation as well as a family-oriented and fun recreational activity. Through the Tour de Riverside we hope to promote healthier lifestyles for people and a cleaner, greener environment.
The Rotary Club of Riverside with generous support from the City of Riverside Model Clean Air City and in collaboration with Riverside County Public Health’s Safe Routes to Schools Program and Riverside’s Interact Clubs.