Uber Eats Launches in Temecula, Murrieta and Menifee
New App Makes Getting Great Food as Easy as Getting a Ride
Temecula, CA – On Wednesday, March 28, Uber Eats will launch in Temecula, Murrieta and Menifee, offering food delivery with full menus from about 50 of local residents’ favorite restaurants including Luna Grill, Los Primos Mexican Food, Corner Bakery Cafe, and more.
The Uber Eats app is free to download and has been built specifically to make getting great food as easy as getting a ride. Starting Wednesday, at 8AM PT, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee and the surrounding area residents can open the Uber Eats app or head to UberEats.com, order food from a great restaurant, and have it delivered, fast. That means whatever the craving – late-night snack, post-workout boost, or nutritious dinner with the fam – it’s only ever a tap away.
“We’re thrilled to be launching Uber Eats in Temecula and the surrounding areas, bringing a convenient and reliable way for people to get the food they love; opening up new economic opportunities for delivery partners; and enabling restaurants and chefs to connect with more customers,” said Uber Eats Southern California Senior Manager, Pat Winter.
Uber Eats gives Temecula and the surrounding areas more options:
- People looking to eat in Temecula and the surrounding areas now have access to full menus from about 50 of their favorite restaurants, delivered seven days a week, at Uber speed
- Restaurants can depend on the Uber delivery network to get more meals delivered to more customers, quickly and reliably
- Drivers looking for flexible ways to earn can connect restaurants with customers–making money by making deliveries
Here’s how Uber Eats works:
- Download the free Uber Eats app for iOS or Android
- Login with your Uber account
- Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Booking fees are $4.99
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you