What the Healthcare Law Means for your California Small Business
Join us for this webinar series that will be available in English and Spanish discussing the new healthcare law – the Affordable Care Act – and what it means for California small businesses. We will focus on the key federal and state provisions impacting small businesses and what new health insurance options are now available. Topics include:
- Covered California – a one-stop shop online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and the self-employed can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and non-profits) – who is eligible for them and how to claim them
- New consumer protections
- How the law contains health insurance costs
- Employer and individual shared responsibility
- Tools and resources available for small businesses
A question and answer period will follow.
For more information in advance of this series please visit the Covered California website at www.coveredca.com.
Dates and Times for English Series:
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 @ 9:00 AM PST (will be broadcast live from a workshop at California Capital Women’s Business Center in Sacramento). Register here.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 @ 10:00 AM PST. Register here.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 @ 10:00 AM PST. Register here.
Fechas y Horarios para Webinars en Español:
Miercoles, 3 de Diciembre @ 10:00 AM PST. Regístrese aquí.
Miercoles, 18 de Diciembre @ 10:00 AM PST. Regístrese aquí.