5 County Education Programs To Receive Statewide Golden Bell Awards
San Bernardino, Ca. – Five San Bernardino County educational programs will be recognized with Golden Bell Awards for outstanding contributions to public educations that are highlighted annually by the California School Boards Association (CSBA).
The five programs are products among four county school districts – Chaffey, Etiwanda, Redlands and Victor Valley – and will honored along with other programs across the state on Dec. 5 at a CSBA awards ceremony in San Diego.
This year’s county Golden Bell recipients include:
- Chaffey High Schools’ Theater Company, Chaffey Joint Union High School District;
- Academic Advisers and Student Services Assistants Program for middle school students, Etiwanda School District;
- Academic Case Carrier Program supporting at-risk students, Redlands Unified School District;
- Districtwide Demonstration Teacher Program, San Bernardino City Unified School District;
- Senior Transition Program at University Preparatory, Victor Valley Union High School District.
For more information about the Golden Bell Awards, visit the CSBA website at www.csba.org.