60 Minutes to Direct Mail Transformation
60 Minutes to Direct Mail Transformation. It’s a tall promise and I intend to follow through.
My long time friend and networking mentor Adrienne Zoble asked me to present a short program on direct mail for her clients. Adrienne is the reigning queen of tough love when it comes to small business referral marketing. Her Gospel preaches creating best of class personal communication in an increasingly impersonal world. And I couldn’t agree more.
It seems obvious; we need to go deeper with our existing clients. And we need to capture the attention of our future clients using every cutting edge tool at our disposable. So, in the age of internet, e-mail and social media… in an era of rapidly shrinking marketing budgets one question looms.
Is direct mail irrelevant in the digital era?
I’ll answer with another question:
- Why does internet giant Google use direct mail to promote its products?
- I plan to make the case that direct mail should be part of your communication plan. And I’ll demonstrate best of class direct mail will help you create more profitable customer relationships.
Some of the Topics We’ll Cover:
- Are you guilty of the #1 mistake that marketers make online or in print?
- The 5 reasons that even Google uses Direct Mail and why it’s a perfect choice for small business
- What’s the one magic ingredient that makes you an effortless communicator?
- How can Direct Mail’s Best Friend be the Internet?
- Warning: Ten Viruses that should Never, Ever come close to your mailing program.
- Eight Marketing Strategies that Switch On Your Readers
Please join me online on Tuesday, Jan 25, 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time
For 60 Minutes to Direct Mail Transformation
Presented Online: Tues, Jan 25, 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Reserve your Webinar at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/492955576
If you’re unable to attend, but would like this information, register to receive the opportunity to view a recorded version of the content
William Alpert – Copies&Ink/BrandOne Marketing Services
Bill Alpert is an 30 year business veteran, author, entrepreneur, teacher and coach and professional performer. His client list is wide ranging, from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.
Teaching and coaching has always been integral to his career from specialized business seminars, classroom instruction and personal coaching. Mr. Alpert especially enjoys working directly with business owners, marketers, and sales professionals. His approach is to help clients clarify and manifest a workable, practical business model
Mr. Alpert holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from California State Polytechnic University and UCLA. He is professionally active in the Printing Industry Association, American Advertising Federation, American String Teachers Association and the Suzuki Association of America, and the Graphic Arts Technical Foundation, who has honored him with the Benny Premier-Print Award. He is also a certified NLP Practitioner.