“9 to 5” the hit Broadway Musical Comedy at Center Stage Fontana
Be treated like the star that you are at Centerstage Theater!
“9 to 5” the hit Broadway Musical Comedy
Opens this Friday July 8th! Join us for some summer fun and laughter!
Special Opening Weekend Rates!Join us this weekend and receive $10 off any dinner and show ticket or $5,00 off a show only ticket!Call the box office at 909-429-7469 ext 0 to receive this special offer!
“9 to 5” Show Synopsis
9 To 5 The Musical, with music and lyrics by Dolly Parton and book by Patricia Resnick, is based on the seminal 1980 hit movie. Set in the late 1970s this hilarious story of friendship and revenge in the Rolodex era is outrageous, thought-provoking, and even a little romantic. Pushed to the boiling point, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss. In a hilarious turn of events, Violet, Judy and Doralee live out their wildest fantasy- giving their boss the boot! While Hart remains “otherwise engaged,” the women give their workplace a dream makeover, taking control of the company that had always kept them down. Hey, a girl can scheme, can’t she?
Dinner selections are accompanied by salad, dinner rolls, choice of entree, vegetable, potato, coffee, tea, iced tea, dessert and a fabulous show!!
Adult and Senior Selections
- Mushroom Filet Mignon
- An 8oz fillet topped with sautéed mushrooms. Served with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Almond Crusted Mahi
- An 8oz Mahi filet topped with fresh toasted almonds. Served with Jasmine rice.
- Chicken Madiera
- A delicious grilled chicken breast fillet simmered and then topped with Marsala wine sauce. Served with mashed potatoes.
- Pasta Pomodoro
- Tri colored vegetable penne pasta and fresh asparagus tips tossed with our fresh Pomodoro sauce which is a fresh blend of Roma Tomatoes, basil, garlic, and extra virgin olive oil (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
Children’s Selections – (for 12 year olds and under)
All children’s entrees include a garden salad, freshly baked bread, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamy cheese cake dessert, coffee, tea and, of course, a fabulous show!!
- Jazzy Junior Chicken
- Chicken strips with golden French fries
- Creamy Mac n’ Cheese
- Macaroni pasta mixed with a delicious, creamy, homemade cheese sauce.
(Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees)
Complete 3-course dinner and show packages start at $44.95.
Show-only tickets are available for just $20…Bar, appetizer and dessert items are available for purchase.
FONTANA RESIDENT DISCOUNTS: Fontana residents save even more – please call for details!
Parking is complimentary for all guests.