Holiday Shopping Takes Just One Minute with New Digital Gift Cards from Victoria Gardens and Promenade Temecula
INLAND EMPIRE, Calif., (November 22, 2013) – With only 26 days in this year’s holiday shopping season, Inland Empire residents are getting some serious help from local retailers. Both Victoria Gardens and Promenade Temecula have launched an all-new digital gift card program for guests – called “One Minute Gifting” (OMG) – giving them the chance to purchase gift cards from virtually anywhere in the world.
“The most amazing thing about the holidays is that in just one minute, you can show someone how much you care,” said Kym Espinosa, Director of Marketing for Promenade Temecula. “One Minute Gifting is a great way to remember family and friends, or perhaps a favorite teacher or coach this year.”
In addition, the new “One Minute Gifting” digital gift card allows guests to make last-minute purchases to complete their holiday checklist, according to Melina Ferraez, Director of Marketing for Victoria Gardens.
“With this year’s shorter holiday shopping season, we expect that time-pressed consumers will particularly enjoy the convenience of sending a gift card to a recipient literally in just one minute, and even at the very last minute,” said Ferraez.
The new e-gift cards can be purchased from each shopping center electronically from anywhere in the world. Recipients can then use their gift cards at any of the retailers, restaurants or service providers that accept MasterCard. A limited-time “holiday special” allows purchasers to send e-gift cards without a service fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Shoppers can visit the website of the center of their choice – either Victoria Gardens at www.VictoriaGardensIE.com or Promenade Temecula atwww.PromenadeTemecula.com.
- From there, each shopper chooses “email digital card” and enters payment information and a personalized message.
- Seconds later, the recipient receives a personalized email and optional text notification that includes a unique alphanumeric code. The recipient then takes the text message or a copy of the email to the Guest Services center at the shopping center named on the gift card.
- Guest Services validates the code and gives the recipient a plastic gift card.
- Each digital gift card is shopping-center-specific: Victoria Gardens gift cards can only be used at Victoria Gardens retailers, while Promenade Temecula gift cards can only be used at Promenade Temecula retailers.
Espinosa added, “These new digital gift cards are also a convenient way for someone who lives across the country to send a gift to family or friends here in the Inland Empire. With One Minute Gifting, they know their gift will arrive immediately and the recipient can enjoy a trip to their favorite local shopping center, either Victoria Gardens or Promenade Temecula.”
About Victoria Gardens
Victoria Gardens is a 1.5 million square-foot, open-air, regional town center located in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., at the intersection of I-15 and Foothill Boulevard. The shopping center is anchored by Macy’s, JCPenney, AMC Theatres 12, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, and features more than 170 premier shops and restaurants. In addition, the center features the unique Rancho Victoria Food Hall, as well as 40,000 square feet of Class-A office space. For hours of operation, directions or other information, visit www.VictoriaGardensIE.com.
About Promenade Temecula
Promenade Temecula is an indoor/outdoor regional lifestyle shopping center located in Temecula, California. The center’s anchor stores include Macy’s, Macy’s Men’s, Children & Home, JCPenney, Sears and Edwards 15 Cinemas.
In addition to its indoor shopping experience, Promenade Temecula features a fresh, outdoor “Main Street” style plaza offering more than 170 premier shops including Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Apple, and Coach; as well as a large variety of sit-down restaurants including Yard House and Lazy Dog Cafe. For more information about the center, visit www.promenadetemecula.com.