San Bernardino Vet Center Has Moved To A New Location
San Bernardino, CA – The San Bernardino Vet Center Has moved to a new location on Vanderbilt Way.
Vet Centers provide non-medical counseling and assistance to veterans and their family members who are experiencing problems related to active duty military service in a war zone or in the course of deployment during war. Vet Centers have been providing readjustment counseling services since 1979 when Congress established the program. Vet Centers are a part of the Veterans Health Administration, but are not part of the VA Medical Center system.
The new location is at – San Bernardino Vet Center
356 E. Vanderbilt Way
San Bernardino, CA 92408
909-801-5762 w 877-WAR-VETS
Services provided by the Vet Centers are all free and include:
- Vet Center Services
- Individual and group counseling
- Marital and family counseling
- Stress, anxiety and anger management workshops
- Significant others’ support groups
- Military sexual trauma and harassment counseling
- Employment referrals and assistance
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Post Traumatic Stress counseling
- Bereavement counseling
- Sexual Trauma/Harassment Counseling
- Bereavement Counseling
Vet Center staff holds in the strictest confidence all information disclosed in the counseling process. No information will be released to any person or agency without written consent from the client, except in circumstances averting crisis. Vet Center records are maintained separately from other VA records.