The Inland Empire Women in Manufacturing Summit & Job Fair
TWO Events, ONE Location!
- JOB FAIR – (FIRST FLOOR) many direct-to-hire manufacturers & STEM related companies will be showcasing capabilities and job opportunities! Register for the Job Fair now!
- IE-WIM SUMMIT – (SECOND FLOOR) luncheon event supporting, inspiring, and empowering women in manufacturing career paths (RSVP Required).
Friday, May 10, 2019 – RSVP required
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
105 N. Leland Norton Way
San Bernardino, California
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Support Inland Empire Manufacturing! An essential part of the Inland Empire economy relies on the continued success of manufacturing, which is dependent on innovation driven by a diverse talented workforce THAT INCLUDES WOMEN!
- Network with Inland Empire Woman Manufacturing: Owners, Managers, Supervisors, Women “Makers”, Community Leaders, and City, State, and Federal Manufacturing Support Representatives.
- Discuss local Programs, Offerings, Support Centers, and Grants that can boost Manufacturing Growth!
- Learn about open manufacturing positions and paid apprenticeship opportunities available in this region including incumbent training opportunities!
- Listen to powerful women CEO key-note speakers discuss their journey in the manufacturing world.
- Participate in Panel-Talk™ – through unity, we created a powerful industry led panel to discuss roles and progression of women involved in the manufacturing industry. We will speak about shattering stereotypes, empowerment, inspiration, and the plethora of support for women makers in our region!