Grand Opening, Stater Bros. In Mission Grove Plaza, Riverside
Riverside, CA – Stater Bros. is pleased to announce the grand opening of its twelfth supermarket to serve the Riverside community. Local residents are promised a conveniently-located, full-service shopping experience along with Stater Bros.’ exceptional customer service and expanded fresh offerings.
The new supermarket is located at 315 East Alessandro Boulevard in the Mission Grove Plaza.
To celebrate the grand opening, a ribbon cutting ceremony will be held in front of the new supermarket at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 27, 2017. The new store will officially open for business immediately following the festivities. After Wednesday, the store will be open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and will be led by Store Manager James McKenzie, who has over 30 years of service with the Company.
At 45,654 sq. ft., the supermarket will feature:
- A Full Service Fresh Meat Department with Stater Bros. famous certified Meat Cutters ready to serve you
- A Full Service Fresh Seafood Department with friendly seafood experts to assist with selection
- FujiSan Handcrafted Sushi made in-house daily
- A Full Service Deli including Cleo & Leo exclusive recipe and always fresh hand-breaded fried chicken, specialty sandwiches and wraps, and full line of prepared party trays
- Full Service Hot Bakery with a full selection of Artisan breads and rolls, specialty single serve desserts, Cleo & Leo line of classic cakes and in-house cake decorators to assist with all special occasion needs
- A Relaxing Café and Seating Area with USB charging outlets and access to free Wi-Fi
- Floral Department for that special gift of fresh flowers, plants or floral arrangements
- Garden Fresh Produce Department featuring more than 1,000 items with expanded organic selections
- Fresh Fruit Cut Daily from prominently displayed Fruit Cutting Station
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in addition to glass doors on refrigerated cases to reduce energy consumption
To further celebrate the grand opening and to honor Stater Bros. long-standing tradition of giving back to the communities it serves, Stater Bros. Charities will present $30,000 in donations to local organizations that support hunger relief, children’s well-being, education, health and help for our Nation’s Veterans.
“This new supermarket demonstrates Stater Bros. ongoing commitment to the Riverside community we’ve served since 1948,” stated Pete Van Helden, President and CEO of Stater Bros. Markets. “We are excited to expand our presence in the area and customers will be pleased with the wide variety of services and new product offerings that we’re bringing to the local community,” Van Helden further added.
Stater Bros. was founded in 1936 in Yucaipa, California, and has grown steadily through the years to become the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California and the largest private employer in both San Bernardino County and Riverside County. The Company currently operates 170 supermarkets, and there are approximately 18,000 members of the Stater Bros. “Family”. Since 2008, Stater Bros. and Stater Bros. Charities have contributed more than $75 million in food and funds to local Southern California communities. For more information, go to www.staterbros.com.