Huck Finn Jubilee Tops Attendance and Economic Impact
[ecko_quote source=”Michael Krouse, President of the Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau”]The line-up included 24 Grammy award winning bands for three days of live music entertainment. Kids’ music education and family fun activities provided at Huck Finn Jubilee set us apart in the music festival world.[/ecko_quote]
Huck Finn Jubilee a big success, tops attendance and economic impact despite weather
ONTARIO, California – Organizers of the Huck Finn Jubilee Bluegrass Music Festival, the Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau, is proud to release the results of the annual event. “This year we were challenged by cooler weather and several competing events, but the bluegrass fans showed up regardless for the west coast premiere Bluegrass Festival” said Michael Krouse, President and CEO of the Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Keeping the festival traditions but adding new experiences will keep it fresh and appealing to a wide range of audience and fulfill the original vision of providing a bluegrass music experience to Southern California. Huck Finn Jubilee Bluegrass Music Festival is considered the Premier Bluegrass Festival on the West Coast!
“The line-up included 24 Grammy award winning bands for three days of live music entertainment. Kids’ music education and family fun activities provided at Huck Finn Jubilee set us apart in the music festival world. The economic benefit to our local community is fantastic and it is rewarding to hear the rave reviews from the fans that visited the Greater Ontario region to attend the event. ”
June 10 – 12, 2016 Huck Finn Jubilee Bluegrass Music Festival Recap
- Attendance number for the 3 day event 39,570
- Ticket buyers and attendees represented 28 States and 4 International Countries
- Impact to the local economy $7.3 million
- Number of hotel room nights booked was 2,324
- 131 Articles were printed about the event with potential viewer ship of 520,992,131 people valued at over $5.1 million
- Radio broadcast live internationally was heard in over 14 countries
- #HuckYeah via twitter posts were live on the large on stage screens giving fans a way to engage on site with each other as well as social media
- The social reach of #HuckYeah was 334,000 people with 13.1% re-tweets and 87.7% of tweets were tagged favorites
Huck Finn Jubilee Bluegrass Music Festival will return to Cucamonga – Guasti Regional Park on the second weekend of June, 2017. More information will be available on line at www.huckfinn.com. Huck Finn Jubilee is produced by The Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau, the official destination marketing organization to promote the cities of Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga California to visitors nationally and internationally.