2nd ANNUAL WALK-N-WAG-A-THON
West End Animal Shelter’s 2nd ANNUAL WALK-N-WAG-A-THON
Saturday, October 8, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. to benefit West End Animal Shelter, a no-kill pet facility.
PRADO REGIONAL PARK
16700 S. Euclid Avenue
Chino, CA 91708
Bring your pooch(es) and join us for a 5K walk around beautiful Prado Regional Park to help raise funds for food and veternary services provided by the West End Animal Shelter for area orphaned pets!
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Walk Begins: 10:00 a.m.
$20 per adult registration (tax deductible); Children under 12, free
MONIES RAISED: 100% of money raised from this fundraiser will go towards housing, veterinarian services and feeding our 200 homeless dogs & cats at the shelter, as well as our “Save a Pet” rescue fund, which allows West End Animal Shelter to rescue adoptable dogs and cats from kill shelters and bring them to a safe-haven until they have been adopted.
- 2ND Annual Walk ‘n’ Wag-a-thon “5K” Fundraiser – Guest Emcee KFROG 95.1FM DJ Heather Froglear!
- Saturday October 8, 2011 – registration begins 8:30a, Walk begins 10a
- Prado Regional Park, 16700 S. Euclid Avenue, Chino – Shelter A, Lot 7 ($10 park entrance fee applies)
- “RENT” a shelter dog to walk! – first-come, first-served
- Registration is $20 per adult. Children 12 and under are free, dogs on leash free (current license required)
- Cash/Check payment and registration will be same-day at the event. Additionally, registration forms are available to download at http://www.westendshelter.com.
- Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WestEndShelter
If you don’t have a dog but would like to join in the walk, West End Animal Hospital will have dogs available for a minimum $5 donation.
Vendor booths, pet adoption, music and more!