Next Steps Leadership Development Program
How can you develop your management style and become a stronger, more impactful leader within the Inland Empire?
San Bernardino, CA – Through the Next Steps Leadership Development Program, anyone who wants to climb the career ladder, take over a business, or start a new entrepreneurial journey, can advance with the knowledge and skills to succeed and take that next step.
Sponsored by the San Bernardino Community College District and EDCT Foundation, the Academy for Dynamic Leadership presents a six-month, intense leadership program complete with a high
impact leadership development retreat at the UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead, California.
Participants will examine and evaluate personal leadership style, strengths and weaknesses, and focus on team building while networking with fellow team members. Learn about the history and current state of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino and Riverside Counties) as leading experts, CEO’s, and elected
public officials provide testimonies of their own journeys to success and 21st Century skills-qualified trainers teach industry–recognized leadership skills.
This leadership training program is transferable to all industry sectors, both public and private, and will culminate in a group service project to give back to the industries participants serve. With classes held at various locations throughout the Inland Empire, you will have the opportunity to motivate yourself by learning these skills and other real-world strategies that can be immediately applied at your company.
The Program and Itinerary
The program runs from January 9th to June 5th with meetings:
- Orientation/Meetup: Dynamic Leadership Skills for Success at Work, Home and Play.
- Retreat at UCLA Conference Center: Team Building
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Economics and Land Development
- Quality of Life
- Education: Effective leaders are life-long learners
- Leadership/Public Service
- Judicial/Law Enforcement
- Natural Resource Management
- Setting Up Shop
- Cross Generational Business Development
Keynote and guest speakers include:
- Garner Holt, Founder and President of Garner Holt Productions, Inc.
- James Ramos, Former SBC Supervisor and California State Assemblymember
- Mike Stull, Dean of Entrepreneurship CSUSB
- Bruce Baron, Chancellor, SBCCD
- Jan Steiner, Owner of Thoro Packaging
- Nathan Westwick, Wild Goose Coffee
- Paul Foster, Mayor of Redlands
- Gary Roth, SB County DA
- Bob Tincher, SB Valley Municipal Water District
- Albert Okura, Founder Juan Pollo Restaurant Chain
The Next Step Leadership Development Program tuition fee is $750 per participant, including the kickoff retreat at the UCLA Conference Center. Apply by November 30th to receive the early bird
discount and pay only $650 per participant. Please call us for exclusive corporate pricing discounts.