Polaris Awards Final Deadline Friday, September 15
Calling all outstanding public relations professionals in the Inland Empire! The PRSA Inland Empire Chapter is calling for entries for its 2017 Polaris Awards. The entry deadline is Friday, September 15.
The annual awards recognize public relations tactics and programs that successfully incorporate sound research, planning, execution, and evaluation. These awards represent the highest standards of performance in the public relations profession in the Inland Empire.
Polaris Awards Submission & Dates
- Final Deadline: Friday, September 15
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday, November 9 at 6pm
Center Stage Fontana, 8463 Sierra Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
All submissions, or a portion of the entry, must have been executed between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017. In addition, all submissions must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Company/client resides in the Inland Empire, except for student category.
- Project was executed in the Inland Empire, except in the case of a student project, which may be a proposal rather than an executed project.
- Open to members of PRSA Inland Empire and non-members.
For complete program information and guidelines, download the 2017 Polaris Guidelines sheet.
About the Public Relations Society of America Inland Empire
PRSA Inland Empire members gain access to many personal and professional growth opportunities and resources. Our membership is comprised of Individuals from all stages in their careers from seasoned executives to mid-career managers and those who are new to the profession. Contact us at prsaie.org to find out more about how you can attend one of our luncheons as a guest, or join our dynamic organization.